Just for fun, I wanted to include a few books, blogs, and podcasts that inspire, encourage and challenge me…plus a few for pure entertainment. I highly recommend everything listed below.
Has a book, blog, or podcast encouraged you? I’d love to hear about it. I believe we all have something to learn from each other!
- The Way of Abundance: A 60-Day Journey into a Deeply Meaningful Life by Ann Voskamp
- Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life by Anne Lamott
- The Highly Sensitive Child by Elaine Aron, Ph.D.
- The Road Back to You by Ian Cron and Suzanne Stabile
- The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom
- One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich by Alexander Solzhenitsyn
- ‘Tis by Frank McCourt
- You are Free: Be Who You Already Are by Rebekah Lyons
- The Art & Craft of Novel Writing by Oakley Hall
- The Elements of Style by William Strunk and E.B. White